Adlucent is seeking an enthusiastic and driven digital Senior Programmatic Account Manager to join our team. The Senior Programmatic Account Manager supports campaign reporting and database activities, as well as campaign operations. This role is key in identifying business needs and delivering reports that are clear and actionable. Successful candidates will have an aptitude for working with data, providing actionable insight, and demonstrated hands-on experience in digital media and reporting systems. The Senior Account Manager will assist in the execution of digital media services for our clients, through Google Display & Video (DV360), Campaign Manager 360, and Google Display Ads (GDA), including YouTube, native, PMP, and other digital media strategies.
The Senior Programmatic Account Manager is responsible for independent day-to-day campaign management, strategies, analysis, optimization, budget, and creative management, achieving performance objectives, and ensuring all deliverables are high quality and on time. They collaborate with other team members to ensure key activities, performance metrics, and insights are clearly communicated to the client.
This role requires experience executing and managing digital programs and an understanding of the various tools and tactics required, including Google AdWords, DV360, Data Studio, and Campaign Manager 360.
- Successfully executes clients’ display advertising programs, including but not limited to: account setup, creative and targeting strategy, bid strategy, and all other day-to-day account management
- Builds trust, cultivates and maintains strong relationships with clients, vendors, and partner agencies
- Consistently look for ways to improve current processes and introduces new approaches that will contribute to the growth of display solutions
- Serve as the client contact and responds to all requests and inquiries; participates in client calls and Strategic Business Reviews as needed
- Hands-on work in systems including Campaign Manager 360, Google Cloud Platform, Big Query, Excel, and Tableau
- Work with client and internal creative teams to drive creative planning and testing
- Pull and format data and prepare commentary on trends and insights for assigned campaigns. Additional reporting responsibilities such as audience performance, brand safety, and ad hoc reports
- Create and populate dashboards and reporting templates for ongoing reports. Create new reports to deliver insights around key business metrics
- Partner with agency and cross-functional partners on reporting projects
- Participate in teach-outs to the Programmatic team and cross-functional partners
- Trafficking of assigned campaigns in Campaign Manager, ensuring campaign set up aligns with SOP. QA and troubleshooting of creative assets
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific documentation, ensure timeliness of deliverables and campaign tasks
- Set up and report out on tests within programmatic media campaigns
- Develop and maintain project plans updating clients on campaign status and initiatives
- 2+ years programmatic experience with hands-on experience working in Google/DoubleClick platforms (agency, client, publisher)
- Preferred experience with Google Marketing Platform stack and similar DSPs
- Working knowledge of programmatic campaign workflow including set up, management, and reporting
- Familiarity with SQL and/or Big Query
- Excellent time management and organization skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Retail and/or national brand experience preferred
- Media agency and/or client-side experience preferred
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360
- Assist with identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues such as issues with 3rd party tags, API feeds, reporting tools, etc.
- Experience with and/or familiarity with types of attribution modeling and reporting
- Exceptional written and verbal ability with experience articulating and resolving complex issues
- Strong attention to detail in both analytical and communication contexts
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with both client and account teams
- Proven ability to thrive and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Retail experience, including but not limited to: eCommerce; merchandising and promotions; multi-channel marketing; branding
To make advertising increasingly relevant and helpful to all by understanding & serving the interests and needs of each individual.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Make $#%& Happen: We solve problems efficiently. We know when to iterate and when to innovate. Some days we get to win and some days we get to learn.
Keep It Real: We all have a little weird in us. Come as you are, and stay that way.
Don’t Be a Jerk: We don't count ego as a KPI. We act with empathy and make others matter. We are the coworkers you want to work with.
Adlucent is part of Advantage Marketing Partners, a subsidiary of Advantage Solutions, ranked as one of the top marketing companies in the U.S. by AdAge. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Adlucent is a performance digital agency, powered by its purpose-built platform Deep Search™, which accelerates outcomes and maximizes returns for B2C and B2B brands and retailers. Marketing services include paid search, shopping, social, Amazon, display media, video, and performance creative. Deep Search™ is a digital campaign, product feed and analytics technology that powers these services by integrating complex data and creating a custom, predictive bidding algorithm, helping clients acquire customers across channels while profitably increasing revenue. To learn more about Adlucent, visit adlucent.com.