The Senior Paid Social Account Manager is responsible for shaping and defining Adlucent’s social media thought leadership and strategies. They manage paid social media performance, primarily on Facebook, but also other platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, and more). The Snr PSAM is responsible for campaign strategies and analysis, ensuring all deliverables are high quality and on time. They collaborate with the account team and their manager to ensure all analytics and reporting are clearly communicated to the client. This role requires experience in paid social and proven performance executing campaigns that meet clients’ KPIs resulting in a measurable impact on their business goals.
- Provides thought leadership for Facebook and other social media service delivery
- Drives the execution of clients’ paid social media programs, including but not limited to: account setup, strategy development, organization, and account management
- Serves as the client contact and responds to all requests and inquiries; participates in client calls and Strategic Business Reviews as needed
- Develops and maintains project plans updating clients on campaign status and initiatives
- Provides guidance regarding project tasks and inquiries from team members; makes recommendations and delegates tasks effectively
- Work with client and internal creative teams to drive creative planning and testing
- Builds trust, cultivates and maintains strong relationships with clients, vendors, and partner agencies
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the growth of social media solutions
- Monitors industry changes and translates those into actionable recommendations for both clients and Adlucent
- Develops best practices for social media strategy, processes, and account management
- Contributes to training and potential management of other social media team members
- At least 2 years of experience in managing paid Facebook accounts
- Demonstrated success managing accounts and meeting client performance goals
- Deep understanding of Facebook and the evolving social media landscape
- Highly proficient with Facebook Ads Manager, Power Editor, and Business Manager
- Experience with implementation and usage of the upgraded Facebook pixel, including standard and custom event set up and tracking
- Experience effectively managing projects and prioritizing time appropriately with the team, clients, vendors, and other agencies
- Exceptional written and verbal ability with experience articulating and resolving complex issues. Strong attention to detail in both analytical and communication contexts
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and balances a variety of activities and projects on a regular basis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with both client and account teams
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Google Sheets programs
Nice to have:
- Experience managing Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, and/or other social networking platforms
- Experience working with influencers, podcasters, and bloggers
- Understanding of statistics and how to run multivariate analyses
- Retail experience, including but not limited to: eCommerce; merchandising and promotions; multi-channel marketing; branding
- Experience in creative design, content marketing, and/or brand strategy.
To make advertising increasingly relevant and helpful to all by understanding & serving the interests and needs of each individual.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Make $#%& Happen: We solve problems efficiently. We know when to iterate and when to innovate. Some days we get to win and some days we get to learn.
Keep It Real: We all have a little weird in us. Come as you are, and stay that way.
Don’t Be a Jerk: We don't count ego as a KPI. We act with empathy and make others matter. We are the coworkers you want to work with.
Adlucent is part of Advantage Marketing Partners, a subsidiary of Advantage Solutions, ranked as one of the top marketing companies in the U.S. by AdAge. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Adlucent is a performance digital agency, powered by its purpose-built platform Deep Search™, which accelerates outcomes and maximizes returns for B2C and B2B brands and retailers. Marketing services include paid search, shopping, social, Amazon, display media, video, and performance creative. Deep Search™ is a digital campaign, product feed and analytics technology that powers these services by integrating complex data and creating a custom, predictive bidding algorithm, helping clients acquire customers across channels while profitably increasing revenue. To learn more about Adlucent, visit adlucent.com.