The Senior B2B Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for accelerating demand for our business via new and proven marketing channels to increase Adlucent market share and drive marketing qualified leads (MQLs). She/he will contribute to Adlucent’s overall marketing strategy by creating demand, generating leads, and nurturing those leads through targeted efforts including events (virtual plus trade shows when safe & appropriate), paid media, speaking engagements, sponsorships, gated content and more.
The B2B Marketing Growth Manager will build a demand generation growth strategy and calendar, and execute on that plan to achieve Adlucent’s lead goals. She/he will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to vet lead generation opportunities as well as analyze funnel and pipeline performance to optimize the growth strategy.
An experienced B2B performance marketer, she/he will identify gaps in our current lead generation strategy and test new initiatives to help us achieve growth goals. She/he has experience in finding and targeting new potential customers, managing event activations, executing direct response campaigns, and analyzing and optimizing marketing and sales metrics.
- Conceptualize, develop and own multi-channel B2B growth marketing strategy
- Generate inbound marketing leads and optimize lead scoring to meet MQL and SAL goals
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences, and match marketing efforts to those audiences accordingly, collaborating closely with our marketing communications manager
- Manage Adlucent’s event calendar including activations, webinars, trade shows, and sponsorship initiatives. Research and recommend new opportunities. Manage prospect list for events and post-event follow up with the sales team.
- Lead media outreach for evergreen and flight-based marketing campaigns, including sponsored content, paid search, paid social and email. Work closely with content manager and paid media managers to execute these campaigns and analyze performance.
- Build and maintain segmented prospect lists within Salesforce and HubSpot for highly targeted marketing outreach based on demographic criteria and completed interactions (content downloads, webinar registration, lead form completion, page views)
- Collaborate with sales team to build programs that support sales enablement and optimize the conversion funnel
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure marketing tasks and lead nurture workflows
- Analyze data to monitor lead and revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Report on key marketing metrics weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Manage the majority of the marketing budget, and heavily influence the annual budgeting and planning process
- 4-7 years experience in B2B marketing roles including demand & lead generation, event/trade shows, and paid media
- Performance-centric mindset, with a track record of measuring, analyzing and optimizing to quantifiable goals
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt style for different audiences ranging from internal stakeholders, to day to day clients, to senior level executives
- Project management skills with the ability to lead and collaborate cross-functionally, prioritize high-impact activities and keep projects moving forward
- Test and learn mentality, ability to take calculated risks, fail fast and pivot quickly
Nice to have:
- Retail & eCommerce industry knowledge
- Experience working in an agency or in other professional services
- Digital marketing & advertising experience
Adlucent is part of Advantage Marketing Partners, a subsidiary of Advantage Solutions, ranked as one of the top marketing companies in the U.S. by AdAge. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Adlucent is a performance digital agency, powered by its purpose-built platform Deep Search™, which accelerates outcomes and maximizes returns for B2C and B2B brands and retailers. Marketing services include paid search, shopping, social, Amazon, display media, video, and performance creative. Deep Search™ is a digital campaign, product feed and analytics technology that powers these services by integrating complex data and creating a custom, predictive bidding algorithm, helping clients acquire customers across channels while profitably increasing revenue. To learn more about Adlucent, visit adlucent.com.